Mush your own! Unlike most dogsledding outfits, Base Camp Dogsledding, provides a “hands on” approach allowing you, the participant, the opportunity to drive your own team of our friendly and hard working Inuit Sled Dogs. You can become as involved with the experience as you choose, which also includes harnessing and caring for your team. All of our trips are customized to your wants, needs, and abilities. Base Camp Bigfork takes pride in sharing the winter landscape of Northwest Montana with others. We are here to enhance your appreciation for winter and the environment in which we travel.
Child Rates 50% Off! *With the min. of two participants at the adult rate.
Call to reserve your dog sledding adventure: 406-871-9733
• Holiday Rates: Dec. 17th-Jan.5
• Cancellation Policy: A 50% deposit is required to make a reservation. This deposit is non-refundable 2 months prior to your trip date. Balance due will be charged in full upon day of reservation. If we are able to rebook the date your trip was reserved we will reimburse your deposit.
• No gear or prior experience required.
• Child Rates 18 and Under.
• Trip times and availability are dependent on trail conditions.